Front-end developer & polyvalent designer
Who I am
I’m Stephane Changarnier, 38 y/o. front-end developer & motion designer, currently living in Montpellier, south of France.
What I do
I’ve been developing both visual and technical skills for over a decade in the web industry. Originally graphic designer, I switched towards front-end development for the last few years. I tend to be full-stack accepting a wide range of projects types. I mostly work on static marketing sites, for small and medium sized business. My stack of choice has moved from Vue to React, especially Next.js.
I'm still doing UI/UX + infographics + motion design, I also actively builds side-projects on my free-time.
- Freelance designer/developer : Sept 2015 - Current
- Gandi.net (Paris) : Oct 2015 - Nov 2019
- LWM Agency (Paris) : Oct 2005 - Aug 2015
- Freelance developer/designer : Since Oct 2015
- Front-end development SPA / PWA / SSR / static sites
- Small Back-end development PHP / Node.js / Firebase / MongoDB
- Web UI/UX design & interaction design
- General graphic design
- 2d/3d illustrations & animations
- Motion design
- Front-end: Next / Maizzle / Svelte / TailwindCSS / Framer motion
- Backend-end/SaaS: Strapi / Wordpress / Firebase / Send In Blue / some PHP
- Design: Figma / Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator / After Effects / In Design / Cinema 4D
- Hosting: Vercel / Netlify
I invest a lot of energy to improve my work skills and knowledge. Remaining time consists of intensive workouts sessions, geographic explorations, life optimizations, and video games.