Front-end developer & polyvalent designer
Who I am
I’m Stephane Changarnier, 36 y/o. front-end developer & designer based in sunny Marseille, France.
What I do
I’ve been developing both visual and technical skills for over a decade in the web industry. Originally graphic designer, I switched towards front-end development for the last few years. I tend to be full-stack accepting a wide range of projects types. I mostly do small and medium sized web projects as single page apps following the Jamstack approach with Vue.js and it's ecosystem.
I'm still doing UI/UX + infographics, I also actively builds side-projects on my free-time.
- Freelance designer/developer : Sept 2015 - Current
- Gandi.net (Paris) : Oct 2015 - Nov 2019
- LWM Agency (Paris) : Oct 2005 - Aug 2015
- Freelance developer/designer : Since Oct 2015
- Front-end development SPA / PWA / SSR / static sites
- Small Back-end development PHP / Node.js / Firebase / MongoDB
- Web UI/UX design & interaction design
- General graphic design
- 2d/3d illustrations
- Motion design
- Front-end: React / Next / Docusaurus / Vue / Nuxt / Gridsome / Maizzle
- Backend-end: Node / Cordova / MongoDB
- CMS/SaaS: Firebase / Prismic / Storyblok / Send In Blue / Strapi / Wordpress / Prestashop / Snipcart
- Webdesign: HTML / CSS / BEM / Tailwind / Semantic UI / Vuetify / GSAP
- Hosting: Shared hosting / Netlify / Heroku / S3
- Tooling: Git / Sass / Postcss / Gulp / SSH / TS / Eslint / Prettier / Cypress
- Others: Google Analytics + Google Tag Manager tracking
- Design: Sketch / Figma / Photoshop / Illustrator / After Effects / In Design / C4D
I invest a lot of energy to improve my work skills and knowledge. Remaining time consists of intensive workouts sessions and travels.